2013 Audience choice award

Monday 12 August 2013

Current Status

My name is Anthony. I am Professional male masseurs with over 7 years experience, i'm providing massage service to relax the body, mind and soul. I have a sensual touches mixed with strong bodywork to release your external and internal tension. Recently, I'm certified in Spa Manager Diploma. My personal services for men that promises rejuvenation. Gay men and straight clients are all welcome.

Enjoy complete relaxation during a variety of massages. Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Thai Massage and Fusion massage treatments. Choose either Aromatheraphy oil or body lotion for the balance and restoration of your male energy. My operation hour are from 12 pm to 3 am.

Please call, e-mail, whatsaap, line or text message me for advance booking. No private number please. I am looking forward to see you.

Contact Number +6582246089
Line : anthonytansg

No comments:

Post a Comment